Culinary Arts learning expectations and goals1. to learn and understand definitions of equipment and tools used in the life skills classroom.
2. to learn and understand safety procedures while using equipment and tools in the life skills classroom.
3. to learn and understand proper terminology for culinary arts.
4. to be a responsible team member when working in a group setting or project.
5. to be an independent thinker and try to solve problems on your own or with group help.
6. to use your knowledge to the fullest capacity and try to exceed expectations.
7. to find creativity within yourself to achieve the best outcome.
8. attitude is everything- a great attitude will get you far in life.
9. TEAMWORK IS THE KEY IN CULINARY ARTS