The mission of Technology Services is to collaborate with faculty, administrators, students, staff, parents and the community in order to develop, implement and support effective, innovative and fiscally responsible technology solutions, which enhance and enrich the educational opportunities and experiences for all students of LaGrange District 105.
Our staff includes a desktop support technician, chromebook technician, database administrator and network administrator who manage and operate a comprehensive communication network and approximately 1500 devices used by students and District employees.
Technology Department Contacts:
Trish Murphy - Director of Technology
Martin Almeida - IT Software Security Specialist
Bill McAninch - Technology Assistant (Part-Time)
Jim McMahon - Database and Systems Administrator
Michael Pricone - Technology Support Technician
Technology Services Files
- AUP-Staff and Student AUP forms.
- Discovery Education-Account information for initial set-up.
- Documentation and Procedures-In this area you will find various "How To" documents. These procedures will walk you through a variety of technical questions you may have.
- Laptop Forms-Staff Laptop Forms
- Quick Reference Cards-Windows, Outlook, Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet Explorer
- Technology Access From Home-Here you will find information regarding gaining access to email or files from outside the district.
- Technology Planning Committee-Presentation and Meeting Notes.
- ISBE Student Transfer Form-Fillable ISBE Student Transfer Form
- Windows 10 Quick Overview Presentation-These are the slides shown for the major difference between Windows 7 and 10
- Windows 10 Quick Guide-Guide to Windows 10
- Word 2016 Quick Guide-A quick guide to using Word 2016
- Outlook 2016 Quick Guide-A quick guide to using Outlook 2016
- Scholastico Parent Teacher Conference-A quick guide for secretaries.
- Scholastico PTC-Teachers-A quick guide for teachers.