School District 105 provides a secure online payment system for parents to pay for registration fees and to add funds to your student's pre-paid lunch account. Our Web Store will accept debit cards or credit cards from VISA, MasterCard or Discover. Our secure Web Store is powered by RevTrak a leading e-commerce provider serving school districts, local governments and non-profit organizations throughout the United States including Lyons Township High School. **Please see Webstore Updates below for the latest information.
To access the Web Store to pay for registration fees or to fund your student(s) prepaid lunch balance, you must have already setup a PowerSchool Parent Portal account. If you have not set up a PowerSchool Parent Portal account, contact your school secretary for the account creation credentials. You can add all your students to one parent portal account.
You will also need to know your student's STUDENT NUMBER. The number can be found on the student's registration packet, report cards and ID badge.
Lastly, the first time you check out your items on the web store, you will be asked to create a secure payment ID and password which you will then re-use everytime you make purchases from the web store.
To pay registration fees or to add funds to your student's lunch account, click below, then click on the PowerSchool button and when prompted enter your PowerSchool Parent Portal username and password.
PARENT DOCUMENTATION - PLEASE READ FIRST
**NOTE: There are 2 ways to get to your fees. If you log into your PowerSchool Parent Portal and go to Balances, there is a Make a Payment button that will send you to RevTrak and once you log into RevTrak you will see the outstanding fees. The other way is to use the online payments link above and log into RevTrak and then click on Portal Access to log into PowerSchool to see the outstanding fees. If you only Log into Revtrak this last way, it will not show any fees.
New Online Payment Quick Guide-click HERE
Nueva guía rápida de pago en línea, haga clic AQUÍ
Guide for paying Registration Fees and Adding $ to Lunch Balance-click HERE
Guide for choosing and paying for optional items-click HERE
Guía para pagar las tarifas de registro y agregar $ al saldo del almuerzo, haga clic AQUÍ
We will be implementing RevTrak's new integration with PowerSchool over the summer. Once enabled, the first time you login to RevTrak through PowerSchool, you will need to enter in a 1 time 6 digit code. Then going forward, you will only need to login to the PowerSchool Parent Portal and access Revtrak through there without having to login to RevTrak as well. See the video here provided by RevTrak to walk you through the steps.
RevTrak will now accept American Express as well as both Visa and MasterCard.
The following is from RevTrak:
To satisfy the requirements of PCI compliance, RevTrak will be implementing changes within the upcoming weeks that will affect all RevTrak® Portal users. Please read below for upcoming changes.
- Portal users may attempt to log in up to four (4) times. Upon the fifth attempt, the user will be locked out for 30 minutes.
- Passwords must be eight (8) alphanumeric characters long, at a minimum. Passwords must be changed at least once every 90 days, and the new password cannot be the same as the previous four passwords used. Portal users will be prompted to reset the password once expired.
- Portal user sessions will time out after 15 minutes of inactivity. The user must re-authenticate and log into the Portal. Any work left unsaved will be lost once logged out. We recommend saving any changes before stepping away from the Portal.
Para estar de acuerdo con los requerimiento de PCI, RevTrak estará implementando cambios dentro de las próximas semanas que afectarán a todos los usuarios del portal RevTrak® . Por favor lean sobre los cambios que vienen aquí abajo.
· Los usuarios del portal pueden intentar ingresar hasta cuatro (4) veces. Al quinto intento, el usuario quedará bloqueado durante 30 minutos.
· Las contraseñas deben ser mínimo de ocho (8) caracteres que incluyan letras y numeros. Las contraseñas se deben cambiar por lo menos una vez cada 90 días y la nueva contraseña no puede ser igual a una de las cuatro contraseñas utilizadas anteriormente. Se solicitará a los usuarios del portal que restablezcan la contraseña una vez expirada.
· Las sesiones del usuario del portal se terminarán después de 15 minutos de inactividad. El usuario debe volver a identificarse e ingresar al portal. Cualquier trabajo que no haya sido salvado o guardado se perderá una vez desconectado. Recomendamos guardar cualquier cambio antes de alejarse del portal.
RevTrak has added the ability to save your PowerSchool credentials with your RevTrak account so you will only have to enter them in once. We are also offering more items for parents such as Band/Orchestra fees, Chromebook bag and repair fees for elementary students and the same plus Graduation Cap/Gown, Field Trips, Heart Monitors, and PE Uniforms for Gurrie students. See above documentation for instructions on both new offerings.
RevTrak has made more changes to the webstore. You will find the newest documentation above. Thanks.
RevTrak, our online payment vendor, has upgraded their portal website. Please see the updated instructions above under the Parent Documentation section for updated screen shots and instructions. Thanks.
REVTRAK HOME PAGE