Map and Boundaries
School District 105 serves the communities of Countryside, Hodgkins and the southern portion of LaGrange. The community represents a pleasing blend of residential, business and commercial property. The district has a tradition of cultural diversity and high learning expectations for students. District 105 is a wonderful place to live and learn. Good schools, churches, shopping and ready access to the Chicago metropolitan area make District 105 an ideal suburban community. With an enrollment of approximately 1400 students, the district provides a full range of academic programs, special education opportunities, and extra-curricular activities for students from pre-school through grade 8. District 105 feeds into Lyons Township High School District No. 204 and shares its tradition of excellence.
District Boundaries and School Locations: The District 105 boundaries are generally 47th Street on the north, East Avenue on the east, Brainard Avenue on the west and the Desplaines River on the south.
- Gurrie Middle School Boundaries (All Colored Sections)
- Hodgkins Elementary School Boundaries (Green Section)
- Ideal Elementary School Boundaries (Yellow Section)
- Seventh Avenue Elementary School Boundaries (Blue Section)
- Spring Avenue Elementary School Boundaries (Purple Section)
- Commercial/Industrial Non-Residential (Grey Section)